“Before I formed you in the womb I knew you; Before you were born I sanctified you; I ordained you a prophet to the nations.” Then said I: “Ah, Lord God ! Behold, I cannot speak, for I am a youth.” But the Lord said to me: “Do not say, ‘I am a youth,’ For you shall go to all to whom I send you, And whatever I command you, you shall speak. Do not be afraid of their faces, For I am with you to deliver you,” says the Lord . Then the Lord put forth His hand and touched my mouth, and the Lord said to me: “Behold, I have put My words in your mouth. (Jeremiah 1:5-9 NKJV)
Let’s get straight to the point, early in the year:
1) You are called by God. God’s call on your life came BEFORE everything else. People’s opinions & life events are secondary.
2) Any excuse is just a story. Ask Sarah & Abraham, Moses, Gedion, Peter & John, Paul, etc. Even COVID-19 is not an excuse, because you have resurrection power in you.
3) The gifts of God are irrevocable (without repentance) and so is His blessing. You are gifted and you are blessed.
4) Past failures are not a valid excuse. A righteous man or woman will fall seven times and rise up again. Failure is failure if you choose to stay down on the ground.
5) The victories, breakthroughs and successes of many people and even nations, depend on your first step of faith (cf. David & Goliath). This is not to put pressure on you, no! Rather, it helps you to see and know how important you are in God’s plan for your generation. You are precious in God’s eyes, so valuable that He made you a conduit for His blessing to your family, church, community and nations.
Here is the deal breaker….cashing in your faith. Do you believe that you are who God says you are and can do what God says you can do?
“Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do he will do also; and greater works than these he will do, because I go to My Father. (John 14:12 NKJV)
Indeed our Lord Jesus went to be with the Father & he sent Holy Spirit to tilt the playground in your favour. It’s time to get on the field and enjoy the game. Happy new year and welcome!